Tuesday, July 12, 2011


Sometimes I think I like writing here because for the vast majority no one is going to see it but me so the judging is to a minimum; and given the fact I'm not an English major I can right however crappy I want.


Livejournal and I used to be friends, but it's more accessible to people I don't want reading any thoughts I have frankly. I feel like I think I'm overly self-important to even think those people would still care, but you never know.

I found this image on Tumblr yesterday and it just "speaks" to me or some shit. I am the kind of person that will just never say something and never say something until one day it's just a festering wound and it just comes out. I've been that way since I can remember and it's been a hard habit to break. I try using different outlets such as Tumblr where at least you can reblog something that you're thinking/feeling without actually having to say it yourself.

I only really attempt to blog anymore for me since it's not like I'm doing much with my life that I can share. Well I guess that's incorrect in some ways. I am a BSN student but I try to not let that define me. Plus it's not like I can say all that much about it so far since my "real" nursing classes start this fall.

Blah, blah, blah. I feel like I'm not really writing anything of consequence but at almost 2 am where I'm only writing because I can't sleep what did I expect?

And now I'm going to go somewhere else other than here.

1 comments:

The Future Missy Prissy RN said...

Thanks for stopping by Cynister! I've added and can't wait to catch up on what's going on in your world!

Post a Comment