Update

Monday, June 20, 2011

One could say that I fell off my Blogger wagon and they'd be right, I did fall off, but not without good reasons. I just devoted a year of my life to an associate's college degree that will serve me well, but I'm nowhere near done with the bachelor's degree I just started that will serve me even better.


I could tell you that school took over my life but that would be a lie. I had plenty of free time that I spent doing things other than reading and my homework, which I should have been doing. I've never been a writer. I will never be an English major or an author of any kind just because it's not my thing, so I was never very motivated to write, nor did anything really interesting happen to me since I started this blog.

I do imagine as I continue on with my BSN degree more interesting things will happen to me. I am scheduled to take my NCLEX-PN next Monday and I'm freaking out a little inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment