31 Things To Do In July.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

    1. Finish January, February, March and June tasks still doable time and money-wise
    2. Finish 2 pages in 'the book'
    3. Finish 1 page in my journal
    4. Work on my personal Moleskine pages
    5. Continue working on decorating my new personal/school Moleskine
    6. Update my list notebook
    7. Update my music notebook
    8. Update my movie list
    9. Update my book list
    10. Try to drink one quart (32 oz) of fluid per day
    11. Continue working on my Firefox bookmarks
    12. Compile a Nessa bookmark folder
    13. Work on backupdating LiveJournal
    14. Make 1 'Photo Post Friday' posts (Here & Tumblr)
    15. Upload a new set of photos to Flickr
    16. Watch 2 of my instant queue movies
    17. Start on Season 1 of 'Deadliest Catch' on Netflix Instant
    18. Set up Netflix for Wii
    19. Start watching Season 1 of 'Mad Men' from my DVD queue
    20. Try to get through 3 movies on my DVD queue
    21. Watch Season 1 of 'White Collar'
    22. Watch 'White Collar' Season 2 premiere
    23. Watch 'Psych' Season 5 premiere
    24. Watch 'Covert Affairs' premiere
    25. Watch 'Rizzoli & Isles' premiere
    26. Buy a new Mackbook Pro cover
    27. Buy a Macbook Pro laptop sleeve
    28. Have a 4th of July BBQ
    29. Finish 'Along For The Ride'
    30. Start reading 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'
    31. Start reading 'The Surgeon'
Tasks Completed 31/31

0 comments:

Post a Comment